Are you an experienced Base Maintenance Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester or Birmingham, looking to recruit a Base Maintenance Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Manchester or Birmingham with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Base Maintenance Manager will involve:
– Accountability for safety and compliance across the production maintenance environment
– Leading the Production Team in the delivery of a high-quality aircraft maintenance service for multiple customers
– Leading, organising, measuring and controlling the performance of the Production Team in support of company goals and objectives
– Ensuring resource and capacity management through coordination and oversight of the Resource Administrator
– Leading the Production Team though appropriate company behaviours and setting expectations
– Supporting and developing the operational systems
– Providing leadership, direction and management to the Production Team with a strong results-oriented focus
– Championing and driving change, adaptability and agility across the Production Team
In order to be successful in this role, the Base Maintenance Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within aviation
– Knowledge of safety and compliance regulations within aviation
– Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills
– Competent IT skills in Microsoft
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.