Are you an experienced B2 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in the UAE, looking to recruit a B2 Licensed Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in the UAE with an immediate start date.
The B2 Licensed Engineer will be responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on an aircraft in accordance with the companies procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements.
The responsibilities of the B2 Licensed Engineer will involve:
- Ensuring maintenance performed on aircraft systems is conducted in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Certification of work and release of aircraft systems complies with relevant Licence Categories
- Actively participating with JAAS WH&S, Environment Programs and Aviation Safety Management System
- Operational management of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Fitters), providing clear directions for allocated maintenance
- Daily management and control of assigned aircraft maintenance
- Allocating resources available for timely completion of assigned aircraft systems modification, maintenance, repair or installation
- Ensuring parts are ordered at correct timeframe to meet project or job deadlines whilst maintaining appropriate cost structure
- Reviewing job packs for assigned projects or jobs, ensuring they are complete and reflect customer requirements
- Reviewing daily reports on estimated versus actual hours and take action as directed to correct or prevent over runs
- Providing input to customer projects including quoting for labour and materials
- Using the company ERP to ensure time and attendance is correlated with projects
- Providing regular feedback to the General Manager Operations ME on the progress of planned system modification, maintenance, service or installation
- Providing input into response to customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring maintenance performed on assigned aircraft system is conducted in compliance with the relevant Civil Aviation regulations, Military or OEM requirements
- Tracking progress of work to ensure budgetary control is maintained
- Regularly audits of project documentation to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
In order to be successful in this role, the B2 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a valid GCAA Part 66 B2 License with Bell 412 endorsement
- Strong knowledge of CAR 145
- Recent Bell 412 5-year inspection experience
- Experience working in an aircraft maintenance facility performing system maintenance and modifications
- Demonstrated understanding of Aviation regulatory requirements for Aircraft systems maintenance
- People Management skills in an operational environment
- Computer literate at basic level in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.