Are you an experienced B1 Shift Supervisor looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Prestwick, looking to recruit a B1 Shift Supervisor to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Prestwick with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B1 Shift Supervisor will involve:
- Carrying out certification of work in accordance with the scope and privileges of the authorisations held and the company
- Supervising staff in conjunction with a lead mechanic, allocated to the aircraft or zone that the Certifying Engineer is accountable for
- Ensuring any significant findings that could affect the aircraft delivery are reported via the correct channels as soon as possible
- Ensuring that work is carried out in the most efficient manner so the aircraft turnaround times are met
- Performing maintenance on aircraft and certify for all work performed
- Ensuring correct staging, manual references, tooling and materials used are captured and accurate detail is provided
- Ensuring continuity of work by completing the handover log and being available to give a handover at shift changes
- Ensuring spares are identified and provisioned in the most time efficient manner, to avoid any delays in defect rectification
- Keeping production boards up to date on a regular basis reflecting aircraft progress, critical item and timelines
- Completing the customer work pack and all associated paperwork in line with regulatory requirements and company procedures
- Ensuring correct use and accuracy of the MRO system is maintained with regards to all maintenance activities
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of regulatory requirements and any associated changes in relation to EASA Part 145, Part M and Part 66
- Housekeeping, ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy as reasonably practicable
- Ensuring personal licence and authorisation remain valid
- Ad hoc project work as required within the scope of the role
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Shift Supervisor will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A current UK CAA Part 66 B1 Licence
- Hold either A320, A330, B737 or B787 type ratings
- Base Maintenance experience
- Ability to work a shift pattern
- Hold a valid UK Drivers Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.