*Sponsorship Available if holds a CAA B1 License with Required Aircraft Type Ratings*
Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Gatwick, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Station in Gatwick with Sponsorship Available if holds a CAA B1 License with required aircraft type ratings.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will involve:
- Carrying out certification of work carried out in accordance with the scope and privileges of the authorisation held
- Supervising staff in conjunction with a leading mechanic, allocated to the aircraft or zone that the Certifying engineer is accountable for
- Ensuring that any significant findings that could affect the aircraft delivery are reported to the shift manager as soon as possible
- Ensuring that work is carried out in the most efficient manner to ensure the aircraft turnaround times are met
- Ensuring continuity of work by completing the handover log and being available to give a handover at the shift change
- Ensuring spares are identified and provisioned in the most time efficient manner so as to avoid any delays in rectification
- Ensuring the bay production boards are updated on a regular basis reflecting aircraft progress, critical items, timeline and personnel
- Maintaining an awareness of Human Factors and ensure Health and Safety standards are of the highest possible and in line with the Company Safety Manual
- Raising safety reports are raised following any incidents or identification of any hazards
- Ensuring that the Bay and immediate work areas are clean and tidy and that the hangar housekeeping bay audits are completed on a daily basis
- Ensuring that staffs are correctly booked on to the system so that hours expended are recorded accurately
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Must hold a CAA Part 66 B1 Licence
- Airbus A320 (CFM56/IAE V2500/PW1100G)
- Boeing B787 (RR TRENT 1000/GENX)
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Hold a Drivers License
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.