B1 Licensed Engineer (Nights)
JMC are working with a leading Aviation Organisation based in Bristol, due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit B1 Licensed Engineers with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Bristol. This is a 4 on 4 off Night shift role, working 10.45 hours per shift.
Salary and benefits include:
- Competitive Salary and shift premium
- Annual bonus, share plan and save as you earn plan.
- 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance, dental insurance, health cash plans and cycle to work
- Standard 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days every year
- Travel concessions
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will include:
- Carrying out all scheduled tasks as assigned by the Duty Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor in accordance with the approved maintenance documentation.
- Carry out maintenance and inspection of aircraft
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork and forms as required in addition to computer based reporting and recording systems
- Supervision of small teams as required by the operation and work requirement.
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a UK CAA B1 License
- A320 or A330 Type rating
- Have a minimum of 3 years line maintenance experience.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment agency.