*Type Courses Available on the B737/B757*
Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Birmingham, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer with Base Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Base Maintenance Station in Birmingham with an immediate start date.
The B1 Licensed Engineer will be responsible for undertaking Base Maintenance activities at the Station, ensuring that all Part 145 maintenance requirements are carried out in accordance with the Base Maintenance processes and procedures.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will involve:
- Carrying out and certifying aircraft maintenance within the limitations of their company approvals
- Ensuring all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements are accomplished
- Using customer and company processes, order spares to meet work requirements, complete associated paperwork for unserviceable components and record all maintenance activity performed with accurate man-hour bookings
- Supporting adhoc AOG requirements
- Ensuring the required aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Defect rectification on inbound aircraft
- Meeting and greeting inbound aircraft and debrief the crew
- Carrying out engineering dispatch of all aircraft as required
- Carrying out maintenance tasks allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintaining a high standard of work in all tasks
- Ensuring all required documentation is completed
- Complying with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Ensuring all work undertaken is in line with Health & Safety and COSHH regulations
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Part 66 B1 Licence
- Type rated on the B737/B757 (recency not required/type courses available)
- Previous Base Maintenance experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.