Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Aviation is working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Dhaka, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Dhaka with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will involve:
– Ensuring all tooling, equipment and premises within allocated responsibility are serviceable with any discrepancies duly reported
– Ensuring all company and legal requirements regarding aircraft, component inspection and production documentation are duly complied with
– Maintaining licence, qualification and training validity necessary to support inspection authorisation utilised during completion of productive work tasks
– Maintaining a working knowledge of maintenance procedures, ensuring strict adherence while carrying out line work tasks
– Maintaining acceptable airworthiness, safety and performance standards in their delegated areas of responsibility
– Maintaining a high standard of written daily maintenance handovers
– Ensuring the accomplishment of maintenance and inspection tasks within responsible area using resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
– Undertaking additional tasks and projects as required for the efficient and productive functioning of the company
– Upholding the terms of any authorisation gained, ensuring the highest quality standards of work carried out by themselves and staff under their control
– Ensuring relevant procedures are followed, maintained and reviewed in compliance with all regulations
– Ensuring all relevant directions, procedures and directives are followed and correctly recorded
– Ensuring all Health & Safety issues are assessed and brought to the attention of the Station Manager
– Ensuring a good relationship is established and maintained between all line station personnel and interfacing department
– Ensuring all responsible staff are regularly briefed and aware of their responsibilities and updates
– Maintaining an awareness of the latest Technical Instructions, NTE's and Procedures from all sources
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– A current UK CAA and/or EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
– Any of the following types:
– Airbus A320 (CFM56/IAE V2500)
– Airbus A330 (GECF6)
– Boeing B777 (GE90)
– Boeing B747
– Boeing B787
– Line Maintenance experience
– Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
– Right to live and work in Bangladesh
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.