Are you an experienced Avionic Mechanic looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Birmingham, looking to recruit an Avionic Mechanic to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Birmingham with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Avionic Mechanic will involve:
– Full removal and strip of equipment
– Installing complex wiring harnesses and modifications to existing wiring, within Avionic shelves and panels
– All aspects of electrical and avionics work
– Wiring terminations and testing
– Removing and installing of various shelves, panels and equipment
– Loom manufacturing and testing
– Assisting with systems tests
In order to be successful in this role, the Avionic Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Avionic Mechanic
– Completed an engineering apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical engineering or military equivalent
– Previous Base Maintenance experience
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.