Looking for permanent position with great career opportunities? Work with Canadian premier aviation company with an international presence!
As an Assigned Engineer, under the supervision of the Production Manager the chosen candidate will maintain, supervise and control the maintenance activities of their respective assigned aircraft in the form of scheduled and unscheduled inspections, defect rectification and AOG support.
– Ensure aircraft is maintained in accordance with all Manufacturers and Company recommendations and regulations;
– Communicate with Dispatch / Operations for flight information and changes. Review aircraft status and advise management of any potential downtime that impacts the Flight schedule;
– Evaluate Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Service Letters and SIL's.
– Preparation of annual aircraft maintenance budgets for approval by Maintenance Manager;
– Daily inspections, pre-flight and post flight activities to ensure aircraft airworthiness and on-time departures;
– Track expenditures and maintenance activities on the aircraft;
– Complete all work order entries in a timely fashion;
– Review and validate MSP/Smart Parts/Warranty programs;
– Participate with scheduled heavy maintenance;
– Provide AOG support when required;
– Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained;
– Generate maintenance task cards in preparation for maintenance activities;
– Support the maintenance manager with administrative activities;
– Travel with aircraft as required;
– Perform other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Manager, Director of Maintenance or other management.
– Adhere to company procedures and policies.
– Evaluate maintenance program that meets needs of client (OEM/Progressive).
– Preparation of annual aircraft maintenance budgets for approval by Maintenance Manager.
– Maintain aircraft in airworthy condition for on-schedule departures.
– Will have completed all Transport Canada exams and hold a valid AME license category M2 with 10+ YEARS experience;
– Endorsement Challenger 605/650
– Be available to work shifts as needed during major projects;
– Sound troubleshooting skills;
– Computer skills to enable interrogation and downloading of information from aircraft and their engines utilizing a laptop PC;
– Previous experience in Corporate Aviation;
– Must possess a valid passport;
– Excellent health benefits
– Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
– Employee Assistance Program
– Great task diversity and unique challenges
To apply for the role of Assigned AME (M2) Challenger 605 role, please click 'apply' now. Alternatively, please call the JMC team at 514-247-0288 or 647-668-6831 Unfortunately, candidates without the right to work in Canada will not be considered. For this opportunity, JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.