JMC is looking for an AME with M2 licence from transport Canada to support maintenance activities and undertake aircraft maintenance on a number of aircraft based in Mississauga.
– Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with all Manufacturers and Company recommendations and regulations;
– Communicate with Dispatch / Operations for flight information and changes. Review aircraft status and advise management of any potential downtime that impacts the Flight schedule;
– Evaluate Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Service Letters and SIL's.
– Preparation of quotes for future maintenance for review by Maintenance Production Manager
– Daily inspections, pre-flight and post flight activities to ensure aircraft airworthiness and on-time departures;
– Participate with scheduled heavy maintenance;
– Provide AOG support when required;
– Generate maintenance task cards in preparation for maintenance activities;
– Support the Maintenance Production Manager with administrative activities;
– Travel with aircraft if required;
– Participate in hangar activities such as aircraft movements, equipment maintenance and facility maintenance (6S, Health and safety etc.)
– Perform other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Production Manager, Director of Maintenance or other management.
– Hold a valid AME license category M2 with 5 to 8 YEARS experience;
– Be available to work shifts as needed during major projects;
– Previous experience in Corporate Aviation;
– Must possess a valid passport;
– Endorsements in Challenger 604/605, Hawker 800/900 and Citation 560XLS will be considered an asset
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at