Looking for a new challenging role as an Aircraft Maintenance? You have an M2 license and endorsement on 737 Max? Look no more we have what you are looking for.
As part of the Line Maintenance team the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) will be responsible for performing maintenance on company aircraft located in Toronto
– Carry out and coordinate the inspection, maintenance, and repair of company aircraft and related aircraft systems.
– Perform troubleshooting on aircraft.
– Conduct certification of work, recording of discrepancies and completion of aircraft paperwork in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
– Perform and document scheduled, and unscheduled maintenance as dictated by the manufacturer, and Transport Canada.
– Ensure that all maintenance operations are conducted in accordance with applicable legislation, company policies, and procedures.
– Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers
– Valid M2 Transport Canada License
– Endorsement / Type course on 737 Max
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule.
To apply for the role of Pre-Flight Mechanic role, please click 'apply' now. Alternatively, please call the JMC team at 514-247-0288 or 647-668-6831 Unfortunately, candidates without the right to work in Canada will not be considered. For this opportunity, JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.