Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will involve:
– Managing processing of purchase invoices, including obtaining approvals, setting up suppliers in finance system and filing
– Managing and responding to queries from suppliers
– Processing supplier payments in the bank
– Managing purchase requests process and issuing purchase orders
– Full ownership of AP ledger with reconciliation of statements, covenant around aging and audit queries
– Liaising with procurement staff to provide best support to the business
– Covering AP mailbox
– Bank allocations and bank reconciliations
– Ad-hoc support with other tasks in finance team
In order to be successful in this role, the Accounts Assistant will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– O level or GCSE A-C standard grades
– Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is preferred but not mandatory
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred but not mandatory
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.