A Licensed Mechanic
JMC are working with a leading Aviation Organisation based in Gatwick, due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit A Licensed Mechanics with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Gatwick.
Salary and benefits include:
- Competitive Salary and shift premium
- Annual bonus, share plan and save as you earn plan.
- 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance, dental insurance, health cash plans and cycle to work
- Standard 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days every year
- Travel concessions
The responsibilities of the A License Mechanic will include:
- Perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by the Duty Engineer or Certifying Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
- Demonstrate applicable technical knowledge of aircraft with hand skills required to carry out tasks assigned.
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork (within your scope) and forms as required in addition to computer based reporting and recording systems
In order to be successful in this role, the A License Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a UK CAA A License
- Experience working on Airbus Aircraft would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation.
- Ideally hold a time served apprenticeship
- Operational experience in a line maintenance environment.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment agency.