Our friendly team here at JMC Aviation are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our permanent division in Exeter (by the Airport).
We offer fantastic internal training and development opportunities and if you are a self motivated individual and keen to focus on developing your role as a Recruiter this may be the new Recruitment Consultant role for you!
The role of Recruitment Consultant attracts the following package:
– Competitive Basic Salary up to £29,999.00 per annum
– Company Quarterly Bonus Scheme
– 22 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays increasing to 27 with service
– Team BBQs and fantastic staff days that incorporate family and partners
– Career Progression
– Private Healthcare
– Life Insurance
– Income Protection
– Cycle to Work Scheme
We are looking for someone that will be responsible for the account management of existing clients and sourcing candidates to fulfil their requirements. The Recruitment Consultant role is based on building strong and lasting relationships and focusing on having a clear understanding of client needs.
The duties of the Recruitment Consultant will involve:
– Working with existing clients to fulfil their requirements
– Interviewing and selecting candidates against customer job specifications
– Coaching customers on market conditions to reduce time-to-hire and deliver service improvements
– Driving efficiency through effective interviewing and selection methods
– Suggesting / Developing solutions for the growth of the business
– Grow the company database of candidates to fulfil client requirements
– Monitor candidates performance for future placement with clients
– Ensure relationships and retention of clients and candidates are kept to a high standard whilst effectively managing their expectations
The Recruitment Consultant will require the following skills and experience:
– Previous experience working as a recruiter (all industry sectors considered)
– Commitment and determination to deliver great results
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work on own initiative and to organise and prioritise own work
– Attention to detail
– Live in a commutable distance of Exeter
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact our HR team here at JMC Aviation for more details firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com