An exciting opportunity has arisen here in the JMC team!
Are you looking to start a new career in recruitment? Or are you perhaps looking for a change?
Our team here are now seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to come and join us in Exeter (by the airport).
We are looking for someone that can support our existing Recruitment Consultants with the account management of clients and sourcing candidates to fulfil their requirements.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant would suit an individual who is proactive with a diligent work ethic and keen to develop new skills within the recruitment industry.
If you also have excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed, this role may be for you!
What’s on Offer:
- Basic salary up to £25,999.00 per annum
- Company Quarterly Bonus Scheme (following successful completion of a Probationary Period)
- Full time hours (8.30am – 5.30pm/9.00am – 6.00pm)
- Modern, air conditioned office with free on-site parking
- Fantastic Team BBQs and Staff days that incorporate family and partners
- We have some fantastic company benefits including: Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Income Protection and a Cycle to Work Scheme
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant’s Main Duties:
- Screening candidates to qualify their relevance for the client and the requirement
- Providing exceptional customer service to your clients
- Ensure relationships and retention of clients and candidates are kept to a high standard whilst effectively managing their expectations
- Build a solid customer base within your industries
- Advertise vacancies and conduct searches on appropriate websites
- Keep all records accurate and current on the recruitment database
- Conduct telephone/face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Grow the company database of candidates to fulfil client requirements
- Monitor candidate’s performance for future placement with clients
- Strong administration and good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and to organise and prioritise own work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Professional telephone manner
- Flexibility within the role
- Customer focus
- Ability to convey information accurately, clearly and in a manner easily understood
- Experience of using database systems effectively together with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Live in a commutable distance of Exeter Airport
- Right to live and work within the UK
If you would like to apply for the position, please email your CV and any covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org