An exciting opportunity has arisen here in the JMC team and we are now seeking an Engineering Support Coordinator to join us to cover a period of maternity leave.
Based in Gatwick, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the engineering team onsite. The position will also work closely with the Recruitment Team to ensure a high quality of compliancy is maintained throughout.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary up to £30k per annum
- Company Quarterly Bonus Scheme (following successful completion of a Probationary Period)
- Full time hours (8.30am – 5.30pm/9.00am – 6.00pm)
- Fantastic Team BBQs and Staff days that incorporate family and partners
- We have some fantastic company benefits including: Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Income Protection and a Cycle to Work Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collation of 5-year background references from companies/agencies/education establishments and any other person relevant to applicant’s background check and verify their authenticity.
- Checking and processing of airside pass applications in line with the relevant standards.
- Managing time and attendance as well as annual leave for associated engineers.
- Oversight of the induction process and administration of necessary quality paperwork.
- Organise contractor security and identification passes.
- Liaise with client resource co-ordinator regarding manpower requirements and related issues.
- Responsible for distribution of JMC work wear and ensuring that competitor clothing is not worn.
- Help with contractor queries that are raised.
- Ensure company compliancy is enforced in conjunction with JMC Recruitment Administration Team.
- Act as the main point of contact for the client resource co-ordinator and JMC lead Engineer to manage any contractor requirements.
- Maintain appropriate client paperwork with reference to the control of tooling.
- Previous experience in processing airside pass applications.
- Previous experience working within a busy office environment.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to work well within a team whilst also using own initiative.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Flexibility within the role.
- Experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems.
#** The successful candidate must also pass airside vetting criteria.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com